Thursday 3 April 2008

We have a shed!!!!!!!!

Well, it went up in no time and I must say it's looking pretty good!

Just need to make the window more secure. Why is it you get a nice solid shed with a lock and key supplied but a flimsy bit of plastic for the window held in with a few thin nails!!!

The paint is ready for the outside, a nice shade of green, but I am considering giving the inside a quick coat of white emulsion to brighten it up!

I know... enough rambling..... here it is......

Fanfare please!!!!........

Ladies and Gentlemen... I present to you... the heart of the Dragons Den....



Now wasn't that work waiting for!

The roof has been finished but the above pics were taken on my mobile so I'll get some better ones when I'm next there. Can you believe in all the excitement I forgot my camera.

Now then, tomorrows news is...... I'm ordering the greenhouse! Woo hoo. Bounce

Did I mentin I'm going for a 6x10? Should be enough space for the odd cucumber and cherry tomato. The downside is it'll take 5-7 weeks to arrive. Anyway I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow.

No comments: