Friday 4 April 2008

I've ordered my greenhouse!

Yay!

I phoned the Greenhouse People today and ordered the greenhouse. I did it by phone as I wanted to see if they wold be able to deiliver it to the Den. A very nice lady on the other end of the phone said it shouldn't be a problem... hooray! I ordered toughened glass, and the ventilation pack which includes a louvre window and 2 auto openers. Wow!

The only downside is that I will have to wait 5-7 weeks for delivery (did I say that yesterday? Just ignore me if I'm rambling!) The nice lady said that it might arrive earlier and that she would make a note that I would like it ASAP.... we'll see - watch this space.

This is what I've ordered....


Aaah, diddy little piccy!

I'm sooo excited, I hope I don't have to wait forever for it as the whole idea of a greenhouse is to get some seedlings started off early. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: