Wednesday 23 April 2008

Happy Birthday and Paper pots

Happy 3rd Birthday to Little Dragon No2! I can't believe how big you are getting. I hope you had a wonderful day sweetie... I know you are fast asleep in bed now! Sweet dreams little one... Mummy & Daddy love you sooooooo much!

I've made some of Richys paper pots.... see http://www.chat.allotment.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=11390. I'm going to grow my sweetcorn, beans and maybe even my sprouts and cabbages in them.

I've also put some sweetcorn in the airing cupboard tonight to chit. I really hope I get some cobs off them this year. I bought some plants last year that didn't do anything in my Mums plot and I was so disappointed! I've got to wait 3 days before I check them..... ooooh I can't wait!

I hurt my neck last Tuesday and my Osteopath says that I can't do any work at the Den but I really need to get my spuds in soon! What he doesn't know won't hurt him!!

The weather is warming up this week so I'm hoping this is the start of the planting season! I drove past the Den today and some pallets had been left for us so that'll be the composters off to a good start!

Hooray.... the growing season has finally started!

No comments: