Wednesday 30 January 2008

Shedworld!!!!.......

Well after days of deliberation we have decided on a shed!

We've ordered a 5'x7' shiplap single door shed for £229. Free delivery! It's coming from http://www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk/.

I'm hoping this will be an adequate size.... it's got to house some tools, which will hang on the wall, some sort of racking for storage and, most importantly, somewhere to make a cup of tea!!!

It also needs to have enough space for the ankle biters to hide from the weather if need be.

I ordered it online last night (Tuesday) and had an email today to say it will be here on Friday!!! Great service - I hope the shed is as good! I've also been looking at greenhouses from the same site but that's a story for another day!

The shed will go into the garage until the lottie is ready for it. There is no way I'm going to leave it unassembled on the plot for anyone to walk away with! I've also been thinking about woodstains.... I don't want the run-of-the-mill brown... I want to be a bit different! I'm not talking pink or yellow but maybe a nice heritage blue or sage... watch this space.....

No comments: